Jill supports women around primary food issues, sugar cravings, emotional eating, and overall whole food healthy eating, cooking and living. Jill offers one-on-one counseling support as well as grocery store tours, cooking classes, toddler and baby food classes and teaches on various topics of nutrition and health for groups.
- Want to learn how to prepare healthy nourishing foods for your family
- Need help navigating through food allergies and sensitivities
- Experience a constant cycle of guilt and deprivation around food
- Deal with blood sugar imbalances and sugar cravings
- Want to learn to eat healthy and have lasting energy
- Want to reclaim your inner chef diva
- If you are ready to put yourself and your health at the top of the priority list and create a healthier foundation for your family
Contact me today to learn more!